Are you looking for information on the MOCA Admit card 2022, Exam date, and Seat Plan? Then You are in the right place to get your desired info about the MOCA. MOCA is a well-known Government organization in Bangladesh. They created vacancies for the people who are citizens of Bangladesh. So you have a chance to get yourself as an employee of the Ministry of Cultural Affairs. The Exam Date of the Ministry of Cultural Affairs job 2022 will be available soon on our website. When it is available at www.moca.gov.bd, you can check from here.
After declaring the exam date 2022, the authority of the Ministry of Cultural Affairs will publish the MOCA Admit Card and exam date 2022 for the candidates who applied for the different posts of this Government organization. And one more thing you will get from our website is the Ministry of Cultural Affairs Admit Card, Exam Date, and Seat Plan 2022.
Short Info For MOCA Exam Date 2022
|Exam Date||5th and19 November 2022|
|Time||10 AM-11.30 PM|
MOCA Admit Card 2022
MOCA admit card will be available then the exam date is published. So we can say that the Ministry of Cultural Affairs of Food Admit Card 2022 is now available on our site. You can check the link and now we are going to show you how to download admit. First Visit: http://moca.teletalk.com.bd. You can see a page below:
- Visit http://moca.teletalk.com.bd
- Provide your User ID and Password
- Then Click On Submit.
- Note: Admit Card Must Be Color printed.
Important Documents for Viva Test
After passing the written exam, candidates will call for a viva test. For the viva test, a written exam passed candidates must submit some important documents to the MOCA authority. These documents have to be submitted to the authority in the viva time. Important documents are given below:-
- Print copy of “Applicant Form” from the online application,
- All academic certificates/ documents which is mentioned in the application,
- Nationality certificate or photocopy of National ID card,
- Character certificate,
- Experience certificate (if have),
- Tribal certificate (if have), if a candidate applies in tribal quota,
- All documents have to be attested by 1st class gazette officer